Goodyear 4x4 Tyres
Wrangler HP All Weather (4x4)
When you want your vehicle to go anywhere, in any weather, you need a tyre that won't let you down. Wrangler HP is the true all-weather, high performance 4x4 tyre, and its secret is our unique weather reactive technology. The tyre's all-weather tread compound guarantees effective traction in both summer and winter conditions, on or off road. So for peak performance all year round, the Wrangler HP enables your 4x4 to fulfil its true potential.
- Compact shoulder blocks
- Increased water dispersion
- Reduced noise frequency peaks
- Wet and winter traction
- Optimum performance in All-Weather conditions
- Maximum grip in off-road conditions
Eagle F1 Asymmetric SUV (4x4)
Goodyear's new Eagle F1 Asymmetric SUV successfully penetrates high-end performance SUVs.
This additional version of the award-winning Eagle F1 Asymmetric also features Goodyear’s advanced Active Cornergrip Technology and Racing Compound, providing additional grip to the road and delivering unrivalled all-round performance.
- High performance
- Aquaplaning, wet handling
- For improved handling and noise reduction
- To prevent aquaplaning and improve wet handling
- Ensuring a smoother, quieter ride
Wrangler DuraTrac (4x4)
Thanks to the TractiveGroove Technology™ the new Wrangler DuraTrac delivers you the performance you are looking for when you need to rely on the all-wheel-drive capabilities of your vehicle.
It provides enhanced traction in deep mud and snow, while the combination of highly angled centre tread blocks and zig-zag microgrooves offers improved lateral stability and traction on wet and snowy roads. A special tread rubber enhances the toughness and the longevity of the tyre.
Whether you haul a heavy load to a construction site, head off for a weekend of outdoor leisure or just take your 4x4 over a challenging off-road course, Wrangler DuraTrac is the perfect choice for all work and recreational applications.
- Offers enhanced traction in deep mud and snow
- Help provide enhanced traction and lateral stability
- Help provide enhanced dirt, gravel and mud traction
- Designation for outstanding Winter traction
- Helps protect wheels from accidental curb damage
EfficientGrip SUV (4x4)
Thanks to the use of innovative technologies and materials Goodyear engineers have combined high performance: shorter braking distance on dry and wet roads and improved steering precision and handling; with lower fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and low noise Based on FuelSaving Technology that has proven its effectiveness in the award winning passenger tyre EfficientGrip. All benefits that positively impact both your wallet and the environment. Reducing the impact on the environment without compromising on performance, makes the EfficientGrip SUV the perfect choice for every SUV driver. This SUV tyre combines the highly comfortable ride of an SUV vehicle with lower environmental impact.
- Reduced fuel consumption & CO2 emissions
- Shorter braking distance on dry and wet roads
- Better mileage
- Quiet, comfortable ride